Mango Tomato Filipino Salad is a light and stimulating side dish that dyads well with grilled flesh or seafood. A succulent mix of juicy mango, rotund tomatoes, onions and cilantro tossed in an Asian vinaigrette dressing; it’s like a party in your mouth!
I’ve a many salads that I like to make time– round, like piping hot, grilled eggplant and interspersed egg salad, and tomato avocado salad. Each interpretation is made with different combinations of fruits, vegetables and dressings, making each one a whole new kind of succulent taste.
They’re my go– to side dishes for grilling, mists, and just about any mess I want a fresh flavor, and they always hit the spot! still, the Filipino Mango Tomato Salad is my fave of the bunch.
Brickle mangoes, rotund tomatoes, pungent onions, the smell of fresh cilantro, sweet and salty dressing all come together in one big coliseum of amazing flavors and textures.
It’s stimulating and succulent, easy to make, affordable, and nutritional!
- For the stylish texture, use a ripe but firm mango.
- Not a cilantro addict? exchange for green onions.
- I like to remove the seeds from the tomato so that it doesn’t water the salad.
- I generally serve this mango salsa as a side dish to grilled fried flesh and seafood, but it’s so good I can eat it straight over with a ladle. Or a shovel, judging by the bite I ’m taking.
You did it? Do n’t forget to leave a review below and tag [email protected] on Facebook and Instagram!
Filipino mango and tomato salad
- Mango and tomato salad is a stimulating side dish that you’ll love all time round.
- It’s various, delicious and nutritional! A delicious
incident to grilled meat or seafood!
- Preparation time 15 twinkles
- Total time 15 twinkles
- By Lalaine Manalo
- Course Appendix
- 1 large ripe but firm mango, hulled and cored
- large Roma tomato, planted and minced
- / 2 small red onion, hulled and minced
- / 4 bunch cilantro, stemmed and roughly diced
- / 4 mug ginger
- 3 ladles of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil painting
- 1 ladle of sugar
- tablespoon lately base pepper
- Mix the ginger, fish sauce and oil painting in a coliseum. Add sugar and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Mix the mango, tomatoes, red onion and cilantro in a coliseum.
- mizzle with the vinaigrette dressing and toss gently to combine.
- Cover and chill for about 10 twinkles to allow the flavors to immingle.